Who are we?
Our Combined Lung Clinic also comprises:
- Medical Oncologists
- Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Palliative Care Physicians
- Radiation Oncologists
- Database Manager
- Allied Health Professionals
Why are we different?
- Rapid diagnosis, staging and treatment
- Genuine private multidisciplinary evidence-based cancer care
- Clinical trials and translational research
- Advanced minimally invasive techniques
The lung team at East Melbourne Heart and Lung comprises of highly trained thoracic surgeons and respiratory physicians who take pride in providing an excellent service to their patients in a prompt and comprehensive manner.
They offer expertise in a wide range of respiratory diseases and strive to better the lives of their patients who have symptoms such as a chronic cough and shortness of breath, snoring, or hayfever.
They also deliver a unique comprehensive lung nodule assessment and management of lung cancer with access to multidisciplinary services and state of the art investigative tools. They are proficient in the treatment of airways diseases such as difficult asthma and severe emphysema which may benefit from surgical interventions.